CBSE publishes material for OTBA 2017
Assessment to incorporate analytical and higher order thinking skills in students
The CBSE introduced Open Text Based Assessment (OTBA) in 2014 with an intention to cater to the varied abilities of individual strengths of learners. According to the latest circular issued by the CBSE, the following are the details of OTBA 2017 for class IX and XI respectively.
Detailed guidelines related to OTBA can be found on the official website.
Start practising your OTBA here.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project