Note Taking: The Dos and Dont’s
Follow these cool tips to create the best notes in your class.
Imagine you are in your classroom paying attention to what the teacher is teaching. You try to capture the essence of the lecture by taking down important points while simultaneously listening to the teacher. This, my friends, is note taking, and it is an effective way of remembering what your teacher taught you in school.
After you reach home, you try reviewing the notes taken down during the class but are unable to comprehend what you scribbled down. This is because like many other skills, note taking is art.
Beginning our series on Note taking, today’s article features the importance of taking down notes along with some dos and don’ts.
Copy what the teacher writes on the chalkboard.
Use abbreviations and symbols.
With inputs by Snehal Naik
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project