HRD ministry: Centre striving hard to ensure every child receives quality education
Centre committed to providing quality education in irrespective of gender, caste or creed.
Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar, at the annual cultural celebration of Vidya Bharati Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Sansthan on Gandhi Jayanti and the birth anniversary of Lal Bahadur Shastri, revealed a massive education drive where the government is currently focusing on including every child possible.
The huge plan includes orientation and training of parents as well as pre-service and in-service training of teachers to develop students into better human beings. India is currently providing education to 27 crore students from KG to PG levels. However, Javadekar noted that only good quantity is not enough and that excellent quality education must be provided. The present government aims ensure quality education for all in the next five years.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Mathematics
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Social Studies
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi