NEET: SC cancels counselling by private medical colleges in MP
Supreme Court orders fresh counselling session for undergraduate medical course in Madhya Pradesh
After reviewing a contempt petition filed by the Madhya Pradesh government alleging that private medical colleges were refusing to admit students, who have taken part in the centralized counselling being conducted by it, the Supreme Court ordered the cancellation of the counselling conducted so far by private medical colleges.
It further ordered that a combined counselling be held soon. Two representatives of private medical colleges have been granted permission to be a part of the counselling process to be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh government.
The time frame given by the court to complete the task is one week.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project