Maharashtra X Science Paper I & II Analysis by TopperLearning Experts
Read more to know about TopperLearning experts' take on 2017 Science and technology Paper of Maharashtra State Board.
Almost 53% (42 marks out of 80 marks) of the questions asked in the Maharashtra State Board (MSB) X Science and Technology Paper I & II paper have matched with the ‘Most Important Questions’ (MIQ) compiled by Science experts at TopperLearning. Yes, you read it right. Students who had referred to the questions have confessed to being less worried before the exam because the list assured them about their preparation.
The questions were mostly picked up from the exercises given at the end of every chapter. Also, some questions were in-text questions that occur at the end of every topic/concept in a chapter.
Overall, the questions were very direct and even an average student should have been able to answer them expecting an assured 50 to 60 marks. Students who had a thorough preparation over the concepts can score anywhere beyond 75 marks out of 80.
Important Questions Lists
Students take a note that some the questions that had been listed in MIQ list have a word to word match in the Board question paper while some questions matched with respect to the concepts covered through the questions. Take a look at some of the questions.
1. Differentiate between Normal elements and Transition elements.
2. Define magnetic lines of force and state its two properties.
3. Draw a neat labelled diagram of the human excretory system.
4. What are the two types of nerves? Write their functions.
5. State any two applications of baking soda.
6. Label the four parts of electric motor and its uses.
TopperLearning wishes all the students good luck for the rest of their exams!
MORE from India
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project