CBSE X Science All India Set 3 Paper Analysis by TopperLearning Experts
About 50% questions that came in the CBSE X Science All India Set 3 question paper are from the Most Important Questions compiled by TopperLearning experts.
Students who had referred to the ‘Most Important Questions’ compiled by Science experts at TopperLearning have a reason to sit back and rejoice for a while. The list of questions prepared matched 50% (45 marks out of 90 marks) with the actual CBSE X Science All India Set 3 question paper.
The questions were mostly conceptual evaluating students’ ability to crack the questions of the ‘understanding’ typology.
The Biology section formed a larger part of the paper (38 marks) followed by Physics with 29 marks and Chemistry with 23 marks.
The paper consisted of medium difficulty level questions and was designed such that even an average student who had done decent preparation can breathe a sigh of relief with an assured 55 to 60 marks Students who had a thorough preparation over the concepts can score anywhere beyond 80 marks out of 90.
Important Questions Lists
Students take a note that the questions have been matching the list in a manner that similar concepts and application knowledge was tested. Take a look at some of the questions.
1. What is ‘dispersion of white light’ through a prism?
2. A student obtains a blurred image of a distant object on a screen using a convex lens. To obtain a distinct image on the screen he should move the lens:
(i) Away from the screen
(ii) Towards the screen
(iii) To a position very far away from the screen
(iv) Either towards or away from the screen depending upon the position of the object
3. Draw and explain the process of binary fission in amoeba.
4. Distinguish between acquired and inherited traits.
5. A student suffering from myopia is not able to see distinctly the objects placed beyond 5 m. List two possible reasons due to which this defect may have arisen. And how this defect can be corrected using a lens.
Watch our experts analyse the paper live for you.
MORE from Exam Special
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project