CBSE Releases Admit Cards for 2017 Board Examinations
CBSE Class 10 and 12 candidates can now admit their Board Exam admit cards from the official website.
Candidates who will be appearing for their CBSE Board exams this year can download their admit cards with the help of the following steps.
1. Go to CBSE’s official site
2. Click on the link that says 'Admit Card/LOC/Centre Material for Board Exam 2017 (School login for Regular Candidates)' on the right-hand side top of the website.
3. Click on ‘CLICK HERE TO PROCEED’
4. On the new page that opens, enter your User ID, Password, and Security Pin (Shown in Red Colour on the screen)
5. Click on 'Login'
6. Save a copy of the admit card you can see on your screen and also take a print out.
You can also click here to go directly go to CBSE’s official website.