CBSE goes digital to help students
The Board is in the process to make all its services available online.
In a bid to help make the lives of students a little relaxed and easier, CBSE is taking steps to make its services available online. Not only will it put up all information regarding centers for board exams and various competitive exams, it will also grant free supplementary reading material. The reading material is for students from Class 9 to Class 12.
CBSE chairperson Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi added that the material includes the latest content, graphics and videos to help students understand their courses better. Agencies have begun working towards developing content. CBSE affiliated schools have also been asked to upload basic information such as the number of teachers, classrooms, playground and phone numbers on their respective websites.
As a part of the Digital India campaign, DU and other institutes of higher learning will soon be able to request CBSE for verification of certificates and get a reply online. Not only this, the student will be sent a text that their verification has been done once the process is complete. Eventually students will be able to take printouts of application forms and get them filled by parents to avoid spelling and date errors.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Mathematics
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Social Studies
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9 Hindi
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi