Finally, the wait for the CBSE Class 10 Results of 2022 is over. Following the Class 12 results declaration, the Central Board of Secondary Education declared the results at 2 pm today. This year's overall pass percentage is 94.40%, much lower than the previous year's pass percentage of 99.04%. This year, 20,93,978 students appeared for the Class 10 examination, of which 1976668 passed successfully.
CBSE Class 10 Results 2022
Overall Pass Percentage: 94.40%
Once again, Trivandrum has secured the top rank in region-wise pass percentage with an overall 99.68%.
CBSE Class 10 Results Pass Percentage - Region-wise
CBSE Class 10 Results: Students' Performance
In the Class 10 exams of 2022, girls performed better than boys. Moreover, more students have scored this year in the 90-95% margin than in 2021. This year, 1,07,689 students have been placed in the compartment category, giving them a second chance to improve their scores.
Total number of Students with >90% and >95% in CBSE Class 10 Results 2022
90% and above
95% and above
How to Check CBSE Class 10 Results?
CBSE Students all over and outside India have been waiting for the result declarations. Therefore, some of the result declaration websites may experience issues. However, CBSE Class 10 students can check their 2022 results in multiple ways:
1. CBSE Website: Students can check their results from the official CBSE website by following the given steps.
● Go to the CBSE website- https://www.cbse.gov.in/
● Click on Results
● Select any one among the three result links
● Enter details for the result- Roll no, school no, date of birth, admit card ID
● Click on submit to view the result.
2. DigiLocker: Students can access their passing certificates and mark sheets from the DigiLocker website-https://www.results.digitallocker.gov.in or the mobile application. Students need to follow the below instructions to view or download their documents.
● If you do not have a DigiLocker account, visit https://cbseservices.digilocker.gov.in/activatecbse
● Complete the registration process and enter the 6-digit security pin provided by your school.
● Enter OTP to activate the DigiLocker account.
● Sign into your DigiLocker account from https://www.digilocker.gov.in/
● Click on the download mark sheet option.
3, Mobile App UMANG: CBSE Class 10 results of 2022 are also available on the UMANG application.
4. For Foreign CBSE Students: Students of CBSE schools located outside India can access their mark sheets from DigiLocker. In addition, they can request for mark sheet by mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CBSE Results 2022: Class 12 Results Declared, Catch Live Updates Here
JEE Main 2022 Paper Analysis - 25th July (Shift 1 & 2)