5 Benefits of Using NCERT Books for CBSE Class 9 and Class 10
NCERT books and solutions are extremely important and beneficial for CBSE Board students across all the classes.
When it comes to the board exams, students are always extra cautious and want to study from the best resources and materials. One may find plenty of study resources in the market, but it is important that students study from the right resources. National Council of Education, Research and Training (NCERT) is known for designing books which help CBSE students in both primary and secondary sections. NCERT books and solutions are sufficient, and students won’t feel the need to refer to any other books either when learning or when preparing for the exams.
In addition, the Department of Education in Science and Mathematics (DESM) and NCERT have developed excellent problems called exemplar problems in Science and Mathematics for the secondary and higher secondary levels. These problems are not just a question bank but are also meant to improve the quality of teaching and learning in schools.
Some of the key benefits of NCERT books and NCERT solutions:
- Offer detailed content in simple language: All NCERT books are detailed and comprehensive so that students grasp as much as they can from the information given. These books are designed for students of various IQ levels and are written in simple language. The notes are meticulous and ensure that students understand both simple and complex topics easily.
- Follow the CBSE curriculum: One of the key features of NCERT books is that they closely follow the CBSE curriculum. They are enough not only for school exams but also provide concepts which help even in competitive exams like JEE and NEET.
- Help in building strong concepts: Lucid language and the commitment to adhering to the CBSE curriculum make NCERT solutions the most sought-after notes. These notes help students in learning answers and writing them in the exams. With education moving towards conceptual learning, the simple language in NCERT solutions also pushes students to understand every concept clearly.
- Apt for CBSE board exams: CBSE Class 10 and CBSE Class 12 students choose NCERT solutions when learning because these have answers to questions which find their way into the board exams. Besides being a safe bet when studying for the exams, it is wise to study from a resource which supplements the recommended textbooks.
- Offer varied questions for practice: Along with the exercise questions and answers, students must also be prepared to face other questions. The confidence to face these questions only comes when you solve a variety of questions. Exercises in the NCERT textbook provide a series of objective and subjective questions for additional practice. The difficulty level ranges from simple to difficult, arming students to face any kind of question that may come their way.
So, if you’re contemplating where to study from and what is the best study material for CBSE Class 9 and CBSE Class 10, you can rely on NCERT solutions and trust them to help you sail through and ace your exams. TopperLearning offers comprehensive NCERT solutions which our students find extremely helpful.
You can go through these NCERT solutions for CBSE Class 9 and Class 10 by following the links below.
MORE from Education
latest from Topper Learning
- Education Franchisee opportunity
- NCERT Solution
- CBSE Class 9 Mathematics
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Science
- Sample Papers
- CBSE Class 9 Science
- NCERT Solutions for class 10 Maths
- Revision Notes
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 Social Studies
- CBSE Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics
- Career In Science After 10
- Career In Commerce After 10
- Career In Humanities/Arts After 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 10
- Ncert Solutions for Class 11
- Business Studies Class 12 CBSE project