Write any two properties of a magnet.
Asked by sagarmishra | 14th Feb, 2022, 10:15: AM
Two properties of magnets are -
1. Magnet have tendency to attract or repel magnetic material.
2. Every magnet has two pole north pole and south pole.
Answered by | 14th Feb, 2022, 10:22: AM
- why does a magnet attract something ?
- Why due to property of magnet unlike pole attract
- Why is the property of magnet that like pole repel
- How we create a magnet on our own
- What is magnetic compass? How can we apply the concept of direction of magnet to judge the directions?
- Why a north pole iron rod repel to another iron rod of north pole?
- What is magnetic compass? State it use
- What is magnetism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number