why does a magnet attract something ?
Asked by saanvichhaperia | 18th Jan, 2021, 12:14: PM
A magnet has an attracting property that attracts magnetic materials like iron, cobalt and nickel towards it.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 18th Jan, 2021, 03:39: PM
- Write any two properties of a magnet.
- Why due to property of magnet unlike pole attract
- Why is the property of magnet that like pole repel
- How we create a magnet on our own
- What is magnetic compass? How can we apply the concept of direction of magnet to judge the directions?
- Why a north pole iron rod repel to another iron rod of north pole?
- What is magnetic compass? State it use
- What is magnetism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number