why the water from injection without needle does not fall down
Asked by hemanghan88.tl | 25th Apr, 2020, 03:38: PM
When syringe is kept with its opening just inside a liquid and its plunger is pulled up in the barrel, the pressure of air inside the barrel below the plunger becomes much less than the atmospheric pressure acting on the liquid.
As a result, the atmospheric pressure forces the liquid to rise up in the syringe.
As the syringe is competely filled with water/any liquid, there is no air inside the syringe.
Hence, the water will not come outside the single hole of syringe.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 25th Apr, 2020, 10:28: PM
- atmosphere pressure measurement instrument
- Atmospheric pressure is maximum ??
- what is atmospheric pressure
- The 10% of total volume of the barometer liquid (mercury) contains impurities having an average density 5 g cm-3. When this faulty barometer is used to measure the atmospheric pressure it reads 80 cm of the liquid column. Determine the correct atmo spheric pressure.
- What will happen if the atmospheric pressure of the earth suddenly becomes zero?
- Explain any two activities in everyday life related to atmospheric pressure
- why do sea drivers wear well designed suits?
- the nose of some people starts bleeding athigher higher altitudes.why?
- (a) What do you understand by the term atmospheric pressure? (b) What is the cause of atmospheric pressure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number