CBSE Class 8 - Atmospheric Pressure Videos
This video defines atmospheric pressure and cause of it and state the atmospheric pressure's magnitude at sea level
- The pressure that atmosphere exerts is called _____
- How does the pressure exerted by a liquid change with depth ? Explain with a diagram
- If you press a rubber sucker on a rough surface,it does not stick to the surface, why?
- atmosphere pressure measurement instrument
- Atmospheric pressure is maximum ??
- what is atmospheric pressure
- The 10% of total volume of the barometer liquid (mercury) contains impurities having an average density 5 g cm-3. When this faulty barometer is used to measure the atmospheric pressure it reads 80 cm of the liquid column. Determine the correct atmo spheric pressure.
- why the water from injection without needle does not fall down
- What will happen if the atmospheric pressure of the earth suddenly becomes zero?
- Explain any two activities in everyday life related to atmospheric pressure