CBSE Class 8 Science Atmospheric Pressure
- what is atmospheric pressure
- The 10% of total volume of the barometer liquid (mercury) contains impurities having an average density 5 g cm-3. When this faulty barometer is used to measure the atmospheric pressure it reads 80 cm of the liquid column. Determine the correct atmo spheric pressure.
- why the water from injection without needle does not fall down
- What will happen if the atmospheric pressure of the earth suddenly becomes zero?
- Explain any two activities in everyday life related to atmospheric pressure
- why do sea drivers wear well designed suits?
- the nose of some people starts bleeding athigher higher altitudes.why?
- (a) What do you understand by the term atmospheric pressure? (b) What is the cause of atmospheric pressure?
- When a small rubber cup is pressed hard on a smooth plane surface, it sticks to it. Give reason.
- How does a rubber sucker work?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number