why do paper cuts hurts so much?
Asked by singhananya7781 | 17th Sep, 2020, 04:15: PM
Many damaged nerve endings are left exposed near the surface of the skin, where they can be irritated easily, resulting in more pain signals which are sent to the brain. The main factor being the absence of a blood clotting factor which makes the skin painful.
Answered by | 18th Sep, 2020, 08:34: PM
- connective tissues
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
- does cutting your nails way too deep leave any repercussions?
- What is the difference between columnar ciliated epithelium and ciliated epithelium?
- Give any two locations of each: (a) Columnar epithelium (b) Squamous epithelium (c) Cuboidal epithelium
- What are cilia? How are they useful for the respiratory tract?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number