CBSE Class 9 Biology Protective Tissue in Animals
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
- does cutting your nails way too deep leave any repercussions?
- What is the difference between columnar ciliated epithelium and ciliated epithelium?
- Give any two locations of each: (a) Columnar epithelium (b) Squamous epithelium (c) Cuboidal epithelium
- What are cilia? How are they useful for the respiratory tract?
- How is a multicellular gland formed?
- Give one function of each: (a) Stratified squamous epithelium (b) Columnar epithelium
- How do the cells of cuboidal epithelium differ from that of ciliated epithelium?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number