What is goblet cells ?
Asked by dipeshdesai | 15th Jul, 2020, 10:00: PM
Please click on Goblet Cell to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Jul, 2020, 12:06: PM
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
- does cutting your nails way too deep leave any repercussions?
- What is the difference between columnar ciliated epithelium and ciliated epithelium?
- Give any two locations of each: (a) Columnar epithelium (b) Squamous epithelium (c) Cuboidal epithelium
- What are cilia? How are they useful for the respiratory tract?
- How is a multicellular gland formed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number