CBSE Class 9 Biology Tissues
The structure of the ciliated epithelium is similar to the
Where do we find the cuboidal epithelium?
What is the main function of the glandular epithelium?
Which of the following is a common characteristic feature in all animal tissues?
- what is the function of tissue
- Please tell more functions of respiratory epithelium
- what is the difference between epidemis and epithelia tissue
- epthilial tissue
- connective tissues
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.