CBSE Class 9 Biology Protective Tissue in Animals
The structure of the ciliated epithelium is similar to the
Where do we find the cuboidal epithelium?
What is the main function of the glandular epithelium?
Which of the following is a common characteristic feature in all animal tissues?
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
- does cutting your nails way too deep leave any repercussions?
- What is the difference between columnar ciliated epithelium and ciliated epithelium?
- Give any two locations of each: (a) Columnar epithelium (b) Squamous epithelium (c) Cuboidal epithelium
- What are cilia? How are they useful for the respiratory tract?
- How is a multicellular gland formed?
- Give one function of each: (a) Stratified squamous epithelium (b) Columnar epithelium
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number