Asked by rd7525520 | 6th Nov, 2020, 04:13: PM
Connective tissue is a type of animal tissue that connects organs of the body. Connective tissues have mechanical characteristics of soft tissue. They aid in major packing material, organ framework, provide lubrication, and in the passage of blood vessels and nerves.
Answered by | 8th Nov, 2020, 09:29: PM
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
- does cutting your nails way too deep leave any repercussions?
- What is the difference between columnar ciliated epithelium and ciliated epithelium?
- Give any two locations of each: (a) Columnar epithelium (b) Squamous epithelium (c) Cuboidal epithelium
- What are cilia? How are they useful for the respiratory tract?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number