CBSE Class 9 - Protective Tissue in Animals Videos
Which of the following tissues is not found in animals?
Oesophagus and blood vessels form
Which of the following protects the part of the body from mechanical injury?
- tabulate the various types of simple epithelium tissues based on its structure location and functions
- what is the function of tissue
- Please tell more functions of respiratory epithelium
- what is the difference between epidemis and epithelia tissue
- epthilial tissue
- connective tissues
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.