CBSE Class 9 Biology Tissues
Which of the following tissues is not found in animals?
Oesophagus and blood vessels form
Which of the following protects the part of the body from mechanical injury?
- tabulate the various types of simple epithelium tissues based on its structure location and functions
- what is the function of tissue
- Please tell more functions of respiratory epithelium
- what is the difference between epidemis and epithelia tissue
- epthilial tissue
- connective tissues
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.