Why are we taught the resolution of vectors if we already have the triangle law to find the resulatnt vector ?
Asked by anasfaisal123456 | 25th Jul, 2021, 09:09: PM
Triangle law of vectors is useful when we have only two vectors are to be added.
If number of vecors to be added is many , triangle law is difficult to apply.
At a time we need to consider only two vectors , get resultant and add to another again using triangle law and so on.
If vectors are expressed in terms of resolved components along the coordinate system , then addition is simple
because we need to the respective components only
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 25th Jul, 2021, 10:05: PM
- Find the resultant and the direction of resultant of two vectors A and B with angle between them
- how to find subtraction of vectors
- A particle possesses two velocities at the same time one 4 m/s due south and other the 2√2 m/s due north- east. Find the magnitude and direction of resultant velocity.
- Doubt in attached image
- how to find resolution of vectors
- let angle beyween two nonzero vectors A bar and Bbar 120° and resultant be C bar
- define free fall
- two vectors equal have resultant equal to either find the angle between them
- A force of 2i+3j+2kN acts on a body for 4s and produces a displacement of 3i+4j+5k m. calcuate power.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number