which of the following is most reactive towards sn2
Asked by harshaldpathak | 11th Jun, 2022, 05:37: PM
The order of reactivity towards SN2 mechanism is methyl halide > primary alkyl halide > secondary alkyl halide > tertiary alkyl halide.
Answered by Ravi | 13th Jun, 2022, 01:30: PM
- find the major product
- what is the main product??
- What is the correct option?
- What is sayteffzz rule with an example ?
- what happens when acetyl chloride is treated with excess of CH3MgI
- Outline the preparation of following compounds using a nucleophilic substitution reaction CH3CΞCCH2CH3
- mono clorination of cyclo hexane results in how many products 16 and 17 questions
- Toluen gives nitration reaction more easily than chlorobenzene
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number