mono clorination of cyclo hexane results in how many products 16 and 17 questions
Asked by gangavaramouni | 26th Mar, 2020, 10:33: AM
There is only one monochlorinated product from from benzene which is chlorobenzene, hence option A is correct answer.
Please provide a clear image of question.
Answered by Ramandeep | 26th Mar, 2020, 08:28: PM
- which of the following is most reactive towards sn2
- what is the main product??
- What is the correct option?
- What is sayteffzz rule with an example ?
- what happens when acetyl chloride is treated with excess of CH3MgI
- Outline the preparation of following compounds using a nucleophilic substitution reaction CH3CΞCCH2CH3
- Toluen gives nitration reaction more easily than chlorobenzene
- Pl ans
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number