CBSE Class 12-science - Chemical Properties Videos
Chemical Properties of Haloalkanes and Haloarenes with Exam Strategies
In this video you will study the nature of the C-X bond and its effect on Nucleophilic substitution reaction. Elimination reactions and reactions with metals and various Exam Prep Strategies
- how can you obtain benzonitrile from bromo benzene
find the major product
- which of the following is most reactive towards sn2
what is the main product??
What is the correct option?
- What is sayteffzz rule with an example ?
- what happens when acetyl chloride is treated with excess of CH3MgI
- Outline the preparation of following compounds using a nucleophilic substitution reaction CH3CΞCCH2CH3
mono clorination of cyclo hexane results in how many products 16 and 17 questions