CBSE Class 12-science - Characteristics of Halo Compounds Videos
Characteristics of Halo Compounds
This video explains problems related to different forms of halo compounds, nomenclature and isomerism.
- (i) Haloalkanes easily dissolve in organic solvents, why? (ii) What is known as a racemic mixture? Give an example. (iii) Of the two bromoderivatives, C6H5CH (CH3)Br and C6H5CH(C6H5)Br, which one is more reactive in SN1 substitution reaction and why?
- What is non polar solvent not used in wurtz reaction
- Uses of westrosol
- Write the structure of four bromo 4 methyl pent 2 ene
- What is Westrol and Westrosol ???
- nomenclature of organic compounds with rules and examples .
pls solve the problem
- why alkyl halide are prepare from alcohol
- Which halogen has a tendency to form cation
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.