Write the structure of four bromo 4 methyl pent 2 ene
Asked by kalkikai33 | 1st Jun, 2020, 03:40: PM
Answered by Ramandeep | 1st Jun, 2020, 09:34: PM
- (i) Haloalkanes easily dissolve in organic solvents, why? (ii) What is known as a racemic mixture? Give an example. (iii) Of the two bromoderivatives, C6H5CH (CH3)Br and C6H5CH(C6H5)Br, which one is more reactive in SN1 substitution reaction and why?
- What is non polar solvent not used in wurtz reaction
- Uses of westrosol
- What is Westrol and Westrosol ???
- nomenclature of organic compounds with rules and examples .
- pls solve the problem
- why alkyl halide are prepare from alcohol
- Which halogen has a tendency to form cation
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number