Uses of westrosol
Asked by sivaveeramachaneni9 | 8th Feb, 2021, 09:47: PM
Westrosol is used as:
1. insustrial solvent
2. solvent for oils, fats and resins
3. in paints
4. in pesticides
Answered by Ramandeep | 9th Feb, 2021, 04:14: PM
- Write the structure of four bromo 4 methyl pent 2 ene
- What is Westrol and Westrosol ???
- nomenclature of organic compounds with rules and examples .
- pls solve the problem
- why alkyl halide are prepare from alcohol
- Which halogen has a tendency to form cation
- In the iupac name of m-clch2c6h4ch2c(ch3)3 we take benzene as the main chain Why? why we dont take CH2Cl as main chain? Pls answer
- Among Neopentyl chloride and isopentyl chloride, which one have high boiling point?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number