why alkyl halide are prepare from alcohol
Asked by tn6380313887.mohanviji | 9th Mar, 2020, 09:19: AM
Alkyl halides are prepared from alcohol because hallogen attached to halide is highly electronegative and OH group is poor leaving group. So it can replace OH easily. So Substitution reaction is used to prepare alcohol from alkyl halide.
Answered by Ravi | 9th Mar, 2020, 06:09: PM
- Write the structure of four bromo 4 methyl pent 2 ene
- What is Westrol and Westrosol ???
- nomenclature of organic compounds with rules and examples .
- pls solve the problem
- Which halogen has a tendency to form cation
- In the iupac name of m-clch2c6h4ch2c(ch3)3 we take benzene as the main chain Why? why we dont take CH2Cl as main chain? Pls answer
- Among Neopentyl chloride and isopentyl chloride, which one have high boiling point?
- In 2nd plz explain how these two effects control orientation and reactivity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number