Which has higher concentration ?
2M NaOH or 2m NaOH
Asked by Spandan | 12th May, 2016, 10:01: PM
They both have same concentration i.e 2 moles.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 15th May, 2016, 11:57: AM
- molecular mass
- 324g of 20% by mass of Ba(OH)2 solution
- what is molecular mass?
- How many gram of nh3 will be produce when 50g N2 react with h2
- what is mole
- In a reaction of magnesium with HCl if 2.24 litre of H2 is obtained at STP the mass of the other product will be what
- 5g of marble was added to 100 c.c of 0.2 M HCl. What volume of CO2 measured at STP will be evolved in the above reaction
- an organic compound an analysis : c=65%, h=3.5% n = 9.6% and o= 21.9% 0.3675 gm of the
- give answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number