CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- 0.315g of organic compound gave on combustion 0.4131g of water and 0.6732g of carbon dioxide calculate the percentage of carbon and hydrogen
- IS ALL PHYSICAL QUANTITIES WHICH ARE MEASUREBLE ARE MATTER OR NON MATTER?
- 0.38g of NaOH is dissolved in water to prepare 50 ml solution. calculate the molarity of the solution
- molecular mass
324g of 20% by mass of Ba(OH)2 solution
- what is molecular mass?
- How many gram of nh3 will be produce when 50g N2 react with h2
- what is mole
- In a reaction of magnesium with HCl if 2.24 litre of H2 is obtained at STP the mass of the other product will be what
- 5g of marble was added to 100 c.c of 0.2 M HCl. What volume of CO2 measured at STP will be evolved in the above reaction
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.