CBSE Class 11-science - Mass and Stoichiometry Videos
Basic Concepts of Chemistry
This video contains practice questions based on the classification of matter, mass and stoichiometry.
1 mol of ferric oxalate is oxidised by x mol of MnO4− and also one mol of ferrous oxalate is oxidised by y mol of MnO4− in acidc medium . ratio x/y is ?
answer in simple words pleasee
- convert 5.6g/cm3 into kg/m³
- 0.315g of organic compound gave on combustion 0.4131g of water and 0.6732g of carbon dioxide calculate the percentage of carbon and hydrogen
- IS ALL PHYSICAL QUANTITIES WHICH ARE MEASUREBLE ARE MATTER OR NON MATTER?
- 0.38g of NaOH is dissolved in water to prepare 50 ml solution. calculate the molarity of the solution
- molecular mass
324g of 20% by mass of Ba(OH)2 solution
- what is molecular mass?
- How many gram of nh3 will be produce when 50g N2 react with h2
- what is mole