When a 3 ohm resistance coil is connected across the terminals of a battery, the current is 1.5 A. When a 5 ohm resistance is connected across the same battery, the current is 1 A. Find the internal resistance of the cell.
Asked by kumar.ashlesha | 16th Jun, 2015, 11:24: AM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 16th Jun, 2015, 04:31: PM
- SI unit FPS unit and CGS unit of electric current
- define one volt
- what is the role of electron in brief?
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
- what is electric current
- what is static electricity
- what is electric potential? explain!
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number