When a 3 ohm resistance coil is connected across the terminals of a battery, the current is 1.5 A. When a 5 ohm resistance is connected across the same battery, the current is 1 A. Find the internal resistance of the cell.
Asked by kumar.ashlesha | 16th Jun, 2015, 11:24: AM
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 16th Jun, 2015, 04:31: PM
- Why is the the negative terminal of the battery in a circuit don't repel the negatively charged electrons which are flowing in a circuit as per the direction of the current
- Is electric power related to time?
- What is electric current?
- what si electric current
- How many rlectrons are there in one coulomb of charge
- What is current
- list 3 differences between overloading and short circuiting
- solve the question
- calculate the number of electrons constituting one columb of charge
- Which instrument will give the correct reading if ammeter is connected in parallel with voltmeter?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number