Asked by qulendra | 8th Sep, 2015, 01:38: PM
The usual capacity of the fuse wire in the line to feed lights and fans is around 15-20 A or less.
The usual capacity of the fuse wire in the line to feed appliances of 2 kW or more power is a minimum of 30 A but it is preferred to have 50-60 A or less.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 8th Sep, 2015, 04:43: PM
- This is the question from class 10 light chapter asked in our state model paper
- In the following circuit the bulbis connected in parallel with switch and battery. the blub does not glow when the switch is closed but glows when the switch is open. Why?
- why lightining(electric current) travel to earth without any conductor?
- SI unit FPS unit and CGS unit of electric current
- define one volt
- what is the role of electron in brief?
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number