what is the role of electron in brief?
Asked by agarwalsaaransh5 | 14th Oct, 2020, 09:29: PM
A stream of electrons moving through a conductor constitutes an electric current.Conventionally, the direction of current is taken opposite to the direction of flow ofelectrons. The electrons move only if there is a difference of electric pressure which is called the potential difference.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 15th Oct, 2020, 01:11: AM
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
- what is electric current
- what is static electricity
- what is electric potential? explain!
- Sir please tell about cathod and node
- sir what is emf
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number