What is the function of acrosome
Asked by Raishilin4 | 24th Mar, 2019, 08:41: AM
The function of the acrosome is to help the sperm get through the egg's protective coat and allow the plasma membranes of the sperm and egg to fuse.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 24th Mar, 2019, 10:05: AM
- Can human being reproduce asexually? I have listened that nowadays male can also reproduce?
- Can human beings reproduce asexually?
- Can human being reproduce asexually?
- what are the needs of adolescence stage?
- Name the following:
- 1.Name 2 plants in which chemeotropism is seen for nitrogeneous bases. 2. What is incipient plasmolysis? 3.one who is incapacle of reproducing sexually. 4.difference between (2,4-D)and ethephon 5 . Cogenital disease and hereditary disease.(example) 6.what is Tunica albuginea? 7.what is vagus nerve? 8.what is mesovarium?
- please answer this question
- Difference between ureter and uterus
- What is the difference between foetus and embryo?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number