ICSE Class 10 - The Reproductive Organs Videos
Changes in adolescence is called as
Acne and pimples on the face is due to secretion of
The protruding part of the throat seen in males is called
- what is reproducation how is it works
- What is a vulva?
- Can human being reproduce asexually? I have listened that nowadays male can also reproduce?
- Can human beings reproduce asexually?
- Can human being reproduce asexually?
- what are the needs of adolescence stage?
Name the following:
- 1.Name 2 plants in which chemeotropism is seen for nitrogeneous bases. 2. What is incipient plasmolysis? 3.one who is incapacle of reproducing sexually. 4.difference between (2,4-D)and ethephon 5 . Cogenital disease and hereditary disease.(example) 6.what is Tunica albuginea? 7.what is vagus nerve? 8.what is mesovarium?
please answer this question
- Difference between ureter and uterus
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.