Difference between ureter and uterus
Asked by www.gamerprem16 | 26th Jan, 2020, 09:36: PM
Difference between ureter and uterus:
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Jan, 2020, 11:07: AM
- Can human being reproduce asexually? I have listened that nowadays male can also reproduce?
- Can human beings reproduce asexually?
- Can human being reproduce asexually?
- what are the needs of adolescence stage?
- Name the following:
- 1.Name 2 plants in which chemeotropism is seen for nitrogeneous bases. 2. What is incipient plasmolysis? 3.one who is incapacle of reproducing sexually. 4.difference between (2,4-D)and ethephon 5 . Cogenital disease and hereditary disease.(example) 6.what is Tunica albuginea? 7.what is vagus nerve? 8.what is mesovarium?
- please answer this question
- What is the difference between foetus and embryo?
- What is the function of acrosome
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number