ICSE Class 10 - The Reproductive Organs Videos
- what is reproducation how is it works
- What is a vulva?
- Can human being reproduce asexually? I have listened that nowadays male can also reproduce?
- Can human beings reproduce asexually?
- Can human being reproduce asexually?
- what are the needs of adolescence stage?
Name the following:
- 1.Name 2 plants in which chemeotropism is seen for nitrogeneous bases. 2. What is incipient plasmolysis? 3.one who is incapacle of reproducing sexually. 4.difference between (2,4-D)and ethephon 5 . Cogenital disease and hereditary disease.(example) 6.what is Tunica albuginea? 7.what is vagus nerve? 8.what is mesovarium?
please answer this question
- Difference between ureter and uterus
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.