what is the definition of heat??
Asked by muktasunil83 | 26th Mar, 2021, 04:18: PM
Heat is the form of energy that is transferred between systems or objects with different temperatures (flowing from the high-temperature system to the low-temperature system). Also referred to as heat energy or thermal energy. Heat is typically measured in Btu, calories or joules.
Answered by Ravi | 26th Mar, 2021, 04:57: PM
- if heat is energy and temperature is effect then what is fire? it is a source. but can we call it as a substance. What is fire made up of ?
- what is mean by heat
- a change in temperature causes change in the ______________ of a substance
- C.G.S unit of specific unit
- write difference between heat and temperature
- Meaning of thermal energy?
- what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number