WHat is nodal surface,radial node,angular node?
Asked by mehrarora26 | 22nd Jul, 2015, 09:51: AM
A nodal surface is a region of space in which the probability of finding an electron is zero. Nodal spheres are found within 2s, 3s,...3p, 4p...4d, 5d...orbitals.
Answered by Arvind Diwale
| 22nd Jul, 2015,
Answered by Arvind Diwale | 22nd Jul, 2015, 11:27: AM
- Calculate the atomic number of an element whose mass number and number of neutrons are 7and 4 respectively.
- Prove that if uncertainty in position of a moving electron is equal to its de-Broglie wavelength than its velocity is completely uncertain?
- what is mean by atom
- what is an atom
- what is photoelectric effect
- what is atomic number
- discovery of electron
- what are rutherford model
- which gas is filled in cathode ray tube
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number