what is mean by atom
Asked by darshanabhamare72 | 16th Oct, 2020, 06:31: PM
An atom is the smallest unit of ordinary matter that forms a chemical element. ... Atoms are extremely small, typically around 100 picometers across.
Answered by | 17th Oct, 2020, 01:31: AM
- Calculate the atomic number of an element whose mass number and number of neutrons are 7and 4 respectively.
- Prove that if uncertainty in position of a moving electron is equal to its de-Broglie wavelength than its velocity is completely uncertain?
- what is an atom
- what is photoelectric effect
- what is atomic number
- discovery of electron
- what are rutherford model
- which gas is filled in cathode ray tube
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number