CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Structure of Atom
- borhn atomic model explanation
- The possible number of radial nodes for 2p and 2s subshells , respectively, are. (A)1,0 (B)0,1 (C)1,1 (D)0,3
- Calculate the atomic number of an element whose mass number and number of neutrons are 7and 4 respectively.
- Prove that if uncertainty in position of a moving electron is equal to its de-Broglie wavelength than its velocity is completely uncertain?
- what is mean by atom
- what is an atom
- what is photoelectric effect
- what is atomic number
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.