What is motion?
Asked by JITESHRAJ11 | 27th May, 2019, 09:40: AM
Motion can be defined as the change in the position of a body/ object with respect to time. The parameters on the basis of which we define motion are distance, displacement, speed, velocity and acceleration.
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 27th May, 2019, 02:24: PM
- please answer the question given below
- obtain equation of motion of constant acceleration using matter calculus
- On turning a corner, a motorist rushing at 44 ms-1 find a child on the road ahead. He is currently stops the engine and applies the brakes so as to stop it within 1m of the child. Calculate time required to stop it stops.
- 14th sum plz
- Plz answer 4th part of 8th ques
- 13th sum plz
- Plz answer 12th ques
- IF A CAR start from rest and TRAVEL WITH CONSTANT acceleration for 10 second.find the ratio of distance in 1st and 2nd second travel by car?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number