what is mole
Asked by ebinoji | 20th Dec, 2020, 06:28: PM
The mole is the unit of measurement for amount of substance in the International System of Units. A mole of a substance or a mole of particles is defined as containing exactly 6.02214076×10²³ particles, which may be atoms, molecules, ions, or electrons.
Answered by | 21st Dec, 2020, 12:33: AM
- what is molecular mass?
- How many gram of nh3 will be produce when 50g N2 react with h2
- In a reaction of magnesium with HCl if 2.24 litre of H2 is obtained at STP the mass of the other product will be what
- 5g of marble was added to 100 c.c of 0.2 M HCl. What volume of CO2 measured at STP will be evolved in the above reaction
- an organic compound an analysis : c=65%, h=3.5% n = 9.6% and o= 21.9% 0.3675 gm of the
- give answer
- The hydrated salt na2so4 nh20 under goes 55% loss in weight on heating and become anhydrous.the value of small n? will
- 25ml of a solution containing HCl was treated with excess of M/5 KIO3 and KI solution of unknown concentration where I2 liberated is titrated against a standard solution of 0.021M Na2S2O3 solution whose 24ml were used up. Find the strength of HCl and volume of KIO3 solution consumed.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number