what is biology?
Asked by abhisheksahoo062 | 5th Aug, 2020, 09:28: PM
Biology is the branch of science that deals with living things.
Biology is the natural science that studies life and living organisms, including their physical structure, chemical processes, molecular interactions, physiological mechanisms, development and evolution. Despite the complexity of the science, certain unifying concepts consolidate it into a single, coherent field.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 5th Aug, 2020, 10:48: PM
- what is the difference between centipide and milipede
- Name the largest phylum of kingdom Animalia.
- What is radula? State its function.
- State different respiratory organs of animals of phylum Arthropoda.
- Name the parts of which the body of Balanoglossus is composed of.
- Name the excretory organ of Balanoglossus.
- Write any two examples of phylum Hemichordata.
- Given below are the pairs of animals and phylum which they belong to. Which out of these is not a matching pair and why? Bombyx - Arthropoda Loligo - Mollusca Asterias - Mollusca Saccoglossus - Hemichordata
- State similarities between phyla Arthropoda and Mollusca.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number