State different respiratory organs of animals of phylum Arthropoda.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 10th Jul, 2014, 12:52: PM
Respiratory organs of phylum Arthropoda: book lungs, gills and book gills.
Answered by | 10th Jul, 2014, 02:52: PM
- what is biology?
- what is the difference between centipide and milipede
- Name the largest phylum of kingdom Animalia.
- What is radula? State its function.
- Name the parts of which the body of Balanoglossus is composed of.
- Name the excretory organ of Balanoglossus.
- Write any two examples of phylum Hemichordata.
- Given below are the pairs of animals and phylum which they belong to. Which out of these is not a matching pair and why? Bombyx - Arthropoda Loligo - Mollusca Asterias - Mollusca Saccoglossus - Hemichordata
- State similarities between phyla Arthropoda and Mollusca.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number