Given below are the pairs of animals and phylum which they belong to. Which out of these is not a matching pair and why?
Bombyx - Arthropoda
Loligo - Mollusca
Asterias - Mollusca
Saccoglossus - Hemichordata
Asked by Topperlearning User | 31st May, 2016, 06:29: AM
The pair Asterias - Mollusca is not matching.
Asteria, i.e. star fish, shows the presence of a water vascular system, the adult is radially symmetrical and larvae are bilaterally symmetrical. Hence, Asterias is an echinoderm.
Answered by | 31st May, 2016, 08:29: AM
- what is biology?
- what is the difference between centipide and milipede
- Name the largest phylum of kingdom Animalia.
- What is radula? State its function.
- State different respiratory organs of animals of phylum Arthropoda.
- Name the parts of which the body of Balanoglossus is composed of.
- Name the excretory organ of Balanoglossus.
- Write any two examples of phylum Hemichordata.
- State similarities between phyla Arthropoda and Mollusca.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number