what does genetic material means?
Asked by Mukesh Mohan | 14th Sep, 2014, 09:06: PM
Genetic material are those that are found in the nucleus. For example, the genetic material of a cell can be a part of a gene, a DNA molecule or a genome of an organism.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 15th Sep, 2014, 08:14: AM
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number