CBSE Class 9 - Structural Organisation of Cell Videos
Cell - The Fundamental Unit of Life
____________ is a jelly-like material which contains cell organelles.
The movement of molecules such as glucose and sucrose is restricted because of the presence of the
Which of the following observations will help you deduce whether a cell is prokaryotic in nature?
- why do bacteria are considered as prokaryotic cell?
- what is diffusion
- Is cytoplasm is different from protoplasm
- amoeba takes nutrition through formation of food vacuole (true/false)
- cell wall is only plant cell
- Cell wall of bacteria is made up of
- are cytoplasm and protoplasm the same ?
- what would happen if the plasma membrane ruptures Or breaks down
- what is cell
- explain why chromosomes is one of the chief component of the nucleus
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.