CBSE Class 9 Biology Structural Organisation of Cell
____________ is a jelly-like material which contains cell organelles.
The movement of molecules such as glucose and sucrose is restricted because of the presence of the
Which of the following observations will help you deduce whether a cell is prokaryotic in nature?
- For what reason do we need to stain bacteria? 
- Explain chromoplast and leucoplast give an example of chromoplast which has green pigment.
- what is meant prokyariotic
- What is protoplasm ?
- What is cytoplasm
- Describe the chemical composition of cell wall
- What is Prokaryotic cell
- What is lipid?
- sir what is the physical phase of life I have dought this questions please clear the answer
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number