CBSE Class 9 - Structural Organisation of Cell Videos
Cell - The Fundamental Unit of Life
Prokaryotic means cells with a primitive
In which of the following organisms will you find a prokaryotic cell structure?
Which of the following correctly represents the hierarchy in organisation in organisms?
- why do bacteria are considered as prokaryotic cell?
- what is diffusion
- Is cytoplasm is different from protoplasm
- amoeba takes nutrition through formation of food vacuole (true/false)
- cell wall is only plant cell
- Cell wall of bacteria is made up of
- are cytoplasm and protoplasm the same ?
- what would happen if the plasma membrane ruptures Or breaks down
- what is cell
- explain why chromosomes is one of the chief component of the nucleus
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.